Copyright © 2012. AloeVeryMuch.com. All rights reserved. Using this content to promote your own FLP business is a violation of copyright law and FLP Distributor conduct. DO NOT COPY OR DOWNLOAD. Copyright is strictly monitored and enforced.
Recently, we read the ingredients of Aloe MSM Gel and discovered that it is an ideal ointment for acne prone skin. In addition to Aloe Vera, many of the natural pain relievers included in this gel also natural remedies for acne and may help reduce pimples on the face, neck, chest and back as well has promote the healing of scars.
Ingredients in MSM Gel Beneficial for Acne
- Aloe Vera Gel – naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, Aloe also promote healing of injured skin and production of collagen.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – A naturally occurring sulfur compound, MSM reduces inflammation and helps you get rid of toxic metals. Having enough sulfur in your body also improves you resistance to infections such as acne.
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil) - A natural antiseptic, tea tree oil is often used to kill the bacteria responsible for serious acne.
- Willow Bark Extract (Salicylic Acid) - A staple in acne prevention, salicylic acid helps in the shedding of dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores and pimples.
- Uva Ursi Extract – This berry contains Arbutin, a substance that lightens scars by inhibiting the formation of melanin.
- Rosemary – Used since ancient times to beautify and preserve youth, believed to improve circulation.
- Allantoin – a mild glycolic acid that helps in the removal of dead skin cells (a major factor in pimple formation) and faster fading of scars.
- Vitamin C (Abscorbic Acid) – Plays a role in collagen formation, healing of skin lesions, and bleaching of scars and dark spots.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – An important vitamin for skin healing and the prevention of premature aging and scarring.
Buy Aloe MSM Gel (Product # 205) in ...
Click on your country to see local price and order.