Copyright © 2013. www.AloeVeryMuch.com. All rights reserved. Using this site (including sharing on social media) to promote your own FLP business is a violation of copyright. DO NOT COPY OR DOWNLOAD.
Forever Lycium Plus brings you two staples of Chinese medicine believed to be beneficial to overall health and weight management. This product contains licorice and lycium to supplement your diet with plant nutrients that might not be radily available in common foods.
Please note that there is not yet enough medical evidence that these herbs can cure or treat any condition. The benefits described are based on a handful of studies which influenced my personal decision to use this product.
Potential Health Benefits of Lycium and Licorice
- Weight Loss – Both Lycium and Licorice have shown ability to reduce weight and counteract weight gain from high-fat foods in studies performed on mice. Harunobu Amagase, et. al also found that lycium increased metabolism in human subjects and reduced waist size.
- Antioxidant – Powerful antioxidants help you combat free-radical damage that contributes to wear and tear on the body and possibly the development of cancer.
- Fight Infections – Plant flavonoids, polysaccharides, and vitamin C in Licorice and Lycium are effective against bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. These herbs are commonly used for ulcers, cold sores, genital herpes, yeast infections, urinary infections, and respiratory issues.
- Improve Complexion – Consuming a wide range of plant and fruit nutrients is generally beneficial to maintaining clear skin and aging gracefully.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Licorice is often taken an alternative to cortisone in alternative medicine and can benefit many inflammatory conditions such as sore throat, arthritis, and back pain.
- Get Better Sleep – Lycium is known to cause drowsiness so it can help you fall asleep at night.
- Combat Stress – Licorice is an adaptogen that supports adrenal function and helps you cope with stress and fatigue.
- Lower Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar – A side effect of lycium and licorice is lowering of blood sugar and blood pressure. Do not be mix these herbs with drugs unless approved by your doctor.
Click here Buy Forever Lycium Plus in the USA
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved. This is copyrighted material. Sharing to promote your own sales is stealing. Any product uses and properties not included in Forever Living's product descriptions are based on our own opinions, experiences and research. Reproduction in whole or in part, online or in print, is strictly prohibited. Using any of our content or website images to promote your own business is a violation of copyright law.Ask a Question About Forever Lycium Plus